03-04-2014 03:40 PM
I am trying to print addresses and return addresses on 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 envelops. When I use 'professional' print quality, the envelops print correctly. When I try to print with 'General office most of the address is missing and the return address is missing. I have set up a custom size for these envelops.
Also, would appreciate any tips for printing postcards (3"x5")
03-07-2014 08:55 AM
I suspect your question would be better answered in the HP Enterprise Business Community, as the Officejet Pro x476dw is a commercial model.
My technical expertise is with consumer products and software, I am sure the commercial folks would be happy to help if you re-post your question for them to answer. The HP Enterprise Business Community is an HP Forum designed for the Commercial and Enterprise customers to help one another. I am sure you will find some HP folks there to help too.
Click here to log into the commercial forum > HP Enterprise Business Community
Best of luck.
Please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like my post or to say thanks, doing so helps brighten my day!
- I work on behalf of HP
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper