Re: Officejet pro x 476dw printing on 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 envelops (126 Views)
Student
gpete72
Message 1 of 2 (154 Views)

Officejet pro x 476dw printing on 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 envelops

I am trying to print addresses and return addresses on 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 envelops. When I use 'professional' print quality, the envelops print correctly. When I try to print with 'General office most of the address is missing and the return address is missing. I have set up a custom size for these envelops.

Also, would appreciate any tips for printing postcards (3"x5")

HP Support Agent
Sunshyn2005
Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)

Re: Officejet pro x 476dw printing on 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 envelops

Hi gpete72,

I suspect your question would be better answered in the HP Enterprise Business Community,  as the Officejet Pro x476dw is a commercial model.

My technical expertise is with consumer products and software, I am sure the commercial folks would be happy to help if you re-post your question for them to answer. The HP Enterprise Business Community is an HP Forum designed for the Commercial and Enterprise customers to help one another. I am sure you will find some HP folks there to help too.

Click here to log into the commercial forum > HP Enterprise Business Community

Best of luck.

Click the “Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Sunshyn2005

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation