04-26-2011 03:50 PM
I have an HP deskjet F4480 and for some reason without me changing the settings it appears offline and won't let me print anything. If anyone knows how I could fix this that would be great! Thanks!
This question was solved. View Solution.
04-26-2011 03:57 PM
Try the HP Printing Diagnostic Utility available from HP here:
If this answer was helpful or clarified the issue click the star to offer me a kudo as thanks.
If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution
Although I am an HP Employee, ALL of my posts express MY opinion, and not of HP, whatsoever.
04-26-2011 03:58 PM
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper