Question

Tutor
mcf57
Message 1 of 5 (10,970 Views)

Online warranty status/checker

I have an HP Officejet printer that is not working properly. I have troubleshoot it in various ways, but still not having luck getting rid of a "paper jam" error. Therefore, something else is going on here that I am not aware of. It might still be under warranty too, but I'm not totally sure.

Is there somewhere online I can go (through HP) that will allow me to check the warranty status of this multi-function printer based on its serial number? If so, where?

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 2 of 5 (10,948 Views)

Re: Online warranty status/checker

Hi,

What OJ printer model do you have? The warranty is usually based on the date of purchase (say 1 year or 2 years after the purchase date)

Kind Regards, Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
Student
brownrobertl
Message 3 of 5 (10,943 Views)

Student
indumoni15_prad
Message 4 of 5 (5,209 Views)

[ Edited ]

I have purchased a HP Advantage  K209a. Now this HP Printer can not pull the Photo Paper, so I can not Print Photo by this printer. so, I want to check the Warranty Status of this printer.

The details of the Printer is given below :-

Priter Name :- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage K209a

Serial No. :- {Content Removed}

FPU No. :-  CH368 - 64001

Ragulatory Model No. :- SNPRH - 0801

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 5 of 5 (5,170 Views)

Online warranty status/checker

@indumoni15_prad,
The below link is the information that you was requesting. Once you fill it out and it is processed, it will give you the printers warranty information, a case number, and the phone number to call.

HP Technical Support Case Call Form:
http://goo.gl/w7Hgh
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation