02-19-2012 07:58 AM
I have Hp Photosmart 3300 All in One and I just replaced one of the ink cartridges. I then received this message of Ink System Failure Oxc05d0281.
I have taken out and put back in all the cartridges and no change.
I have turned off machine, unplugged for 20 seconds and then plugged back in..no change.
I have unplugged machine while on, waited 20 seconds and plugged back in while holding the # and the 6 key..no change.
Any other suggestions???
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper