Question

Tutor
poochokid
Message 1 of 5 (792 Views)

PAPER FEEDS AT ANGLE AND STOPS HALF WAY HP DESKJET 3050A ALL IN ONE J611 SERIES

[ Edited ]

The paper tries to feed in at an angle or crooked and makes a loud noise like it is trying to feed the paper in but only goes in about halfway then stops. I get error message out of paper. I reset the printer, adjusted the paper guides opened the clean out door on bottom there was a piece of paper inside I pulled it out. It keeps doing the same thing no matter what I have done . What is wrong with paper feed? How can I fix it myself?

thanks Scott
Tutor
poochokid
Message 2 of 5 (757 Views)

Re: PAPER FEEDS IN PRINTER CROOKED STOPS PRINTING SAYS OUT OF PAPER Deskjet 3050A All In One J611

help me fix my printer please
thanks Scott
Distinguished Professor
Rich1
Message 3 of 5 (732 Views)

Re: PAPER FEEDS IN PRINTER CROOKED STOPS PRINTING SAYS OUT OF PAPER Deskjet 3050A All In One J611j

Hi poochokid,

Check out this document.  Click Here.  This will give you some good steps to take to help resolve the Out of Paper error message you are getting.  The reset and cleaning the rollers are probably the most important steps.  As paper runs through the printer, the rollers can pick up debris and not pull properly.  Be sure to unplug the power cord from the back of the printer before you start that step.  Let me know how it goes.

Good Luck !

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert
Tutor
poochokid
Message 4 of 5 (723 Views)

Re: PAPER FEEDS IN PRINTER CROOKED STOPS PRINTING SAYS OUT OF PAPER Deskjet 3050A All In One J611

[ Edited ]

The answer you gave me was not at all helpful.

I described my problem all wrong so I will re-post question all over in new post.

thanks Scott
Distinguished Professor
Rich1
Message 5 of 5 (698 Views)

Re: PAPER FEEDS IN PRINTER CROOKED STOPS PRINTING SAYS OUT OF PAPER Deskjet 3050A All In One J611j

No problem.  If you'll let me know the link for the new post, I will be happy to help you.  Have a great day.

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation