11-10-2010 09:32 PM
The B209a prints only blank pages. It will not print a test page, alignment page, diagnostic page, document, anything..
The ink cartridges are good, the printhead has been cleaned. It makes all the right noises in preparation and sounds like it's printing.. This printer is a year old,, although I've only used it for 6 months, but it's not been used in 6 months.
I have no idea what else to do.
11-11-2010 03:53 AM
You could try following the steps outlined here
There are a couple of things in here you've tried already - such as cleaning the printhead - but there are some others that are worth trying out (like ensuring the cartridges are vented)
Please let me know how you get on
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper