08-12-2009 02:19 PM
Printer: HP Deskjet 5940: Power will not turn on. I have a surge protector. I tried disconnecting the USB cable & power cord, waiting for 30 sec+ but still won't come on. I do not get a warning...could my USB cable be defective?
02-04-2010 03:26 AM
Regret Video no help, all these steps have been tried. Any information on how to gain access to the inside of the 735o would be more helpful in attempting to solve the problem and much appreciated..
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper