Question

Student
WLE43
Message 1 of 3 (583 Views)

PRINTER RESPONSE TIME IS VERY SLOW (IT TAKES 1-MINUTE & 20 SECONDS TO START PRINTING WLE43

Honor Student
5c00t3r
Message 2 of 3 (572 Views)

Re: PRINTER RESPONSE TIME IS VERY SLOW (IT TAKES 1-MINUTE & 20 SECONDS TO START PRINTING WLE43

I have the same issue.

along with having to hold the power OFF for an inordinate amount of time to get the "thing" to shut down.

AND, it's TOO QUIET. I have to get up and go look at the printer to see if it's doing anything at all.

Ink cartridges are OUTRAGEOUSLY priced. Stupid Me. I neglected to see how much it would cost to operate this unit. IF I had checked, I would have bought a different printer (Epson). So now I'm stuck with a new out of ink printer after 2 days of use. Over $40USD to print 200 pages (IF I'm that lucky).

There is NO setting to ignore color out notices to continue printing in B/W, so once one of the color segments runs out, the whole printer is useless.

So now I have a scanner and still need a printer.

Student
melpri
Message 3 of 3 (448 Views)

Re: PRINTER RESPONSE & PRINTING TIME EXTREMELY SLOW

Recently my HP OfficeJet 5510 All-in-One is having a problem after 6 yrs of good service.

When I ask it to print a doc, it takes a long time to start, and then prints about 1 line every 30 seconds.

All connections to PC are ok.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation