06-18-2011 09:48 AM
I have the same issue.
along with having to hold the power OFF for an inordinate amount of time to get the "thing" to shut down.
AND, it's TOO QUIET. I have to get up and go look at the printer to see if it's doing anything at all.
Ink cartridges are OUTRAGEOUSLY priced. Stupid Me. I neglected to see how much it would cost to operate this unit. IF I had checked, I would have bought a different printer (Epson). So now I'm stuck with a new out of ink printer after 2 days of use. Over $40USD to print 200 pages (IF I'm that lucky).
There is NO setting to ignore color out notices to continue printing in B/W, so once one of the color segments runs out, the whole printer is useless.
So now I have a scanner and still need a printer.
06-11-2012 04:34 PM
Recently my HP OfficeJet 5510 All-in-One is having a problem after 6 yrs of good service.
When I ask it to print a doc, it takes a long time to start, and then prints about 1 line every 30 seconds.
All connections to PC are ok.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper