Question

Honor Student
bruinator
Message 1 of 5 (270 Views)

PSC 1410v printer issue

I am having a problem with my printer. There appears to a doc is stuck in the printers spooler and I get an error saying something is wrong with it. I uninstalled and reinstalled but I am having the same results. Any idea how I can fix this? The printer is an HP PSC 1410v.

I also just put in a new print cartridge and it say I need to align it so I do with the software and scan and it works as is. Why does it say it still needs to be?

thx

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 5 (265 Views)

Re: PSC 1410v printer issue

I would suggest downloading and running the HP Diagnostic Printing Utility.

For the alignment issue make sure both the black and color cartridges work and that you are printing the alignment on clean plain white paper.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
bruinator
Message 3 of 5 (261 Views)

I tried the diag utility said it passed all test but I stll get the number 1 on the printer itself. I tried using a plain white paper but it still says I need an alignment.

Any other ideas plz?

thx

Honor Student
bruinator
Message 4 of 5 (248 Views)

bump................

Honor Student
bruinator
Message 5 of 5 (241 Views)

bump..................

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation