10-10-2010 05:48 PM
I am having a problem with my printer. There appears to a doc is stuck in the printers spooler and I get an error saying something is wrong with it. I uninstalled and reinstalled but I am having the same results. Any idea how I can fix this? The printer is an HP PSC 1410v.
I also just put in a new print cartridge and it say I need to align it so I do with the software and scan and it works as is. Why does it say it still needs to be?
10-10-2010 06:24 PM
I would suggest downloading and running the HP Diagnostic Printing Utility.
For the alignment issue make sure both the black and color cartridges work and that you are printing the alignment on clean plain white paper.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
10-10-2010 06:48 PM
I tried the diag utility said it passed all test but I stll get the number 1 on the printer itself. I tried using a plain white paper but it still says I need an alignment.
Any other ideas plz?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper