02-14-2011 02:53 PM
When I get the message "Press enter to align cartridges" I press enter and it flashes "Report job queued" and then begins to print a page "Printing Aligned" and completes about 40% of the page and then says "Alignment cancelled" and goes back to "Press enter to align cartridges" I have gone through this loop about 10 times without change. The page that comes out has some black boxes, blue check marks and two multicolored boxes and a colored stripe. Is there something I should be doing different? Thanks for all your help.
02-17-2011 10:41 AM
Try cleaning the cartridges and also the rollers as described here
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper