03-22-2010 06:53 AM
This has been an excellent printer but I'm now having a paper feed issue. I remember a year or so after I purchased it the company provided a fix for this...I think it was some sort of insert.
At present, the paper feeds a short distance and then jams. If I manually feed it by applying insertion pressure to a certain point, it will feed on through and the print quality is fine. If not, its a hard jam to clear.
04-20-2010 12:36 PM
Hi. Thank you for your post.
The following link at the HP Customer Care web site may provide some help on the paper feed issues you are seeing.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper