05-03-2011 10:27 AM
I use Windows 7 and just rtecently experienced a problem with paper feeding through my HP J 4680 printer. The printer sounds like it is trying to print and it then displays the out of paper message. I have tried reloading the paper and turning the printer off and uninstalling the software -- all to no avail. Please advise. Thanks!
08-08-2011 09:36 PM
I hAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM and also when trying to set up the network connection wirelessly it keeps telling me it's not connected and I have it connected with the USB...HELP!!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper