HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
12-14-2010 03:36 PM - edited 12-14-2010 03:38 PM
I have problem with the HP Deskjet F4580 when I am trying launch the HP solution center window I get the message ( Parsing Error C : Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml) pop up.
I have tried to un-install and reinstall once again the drivers and software but It doesn't help at all.
Can anyone assist please.
02-10-2011 07:47 AM
Hello from sunny Lanzarote.
Having read all the problems so many people are having with H.P. printers, makes me wonder if the company are aware of everyone's plight?
However, your problem has the same symptoms as my printer . . . i.e. a HP F2200
(Parsing Error C : Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml))
If you have been succsesful in solving your problem, I would be most grateful if you could pass on the secret.
04-29-2013 07:44 AM
1. insert cd
2. chose open
3. folder Util
4. open CCC
5. Run Lv4 uninstall exe upto answervuninstall completed
6. restart Pc
7. run disk clean up tools
8. download Adobe Flasch player ......Version 11 for my system (Vista)
9. install printer new Hp deskjetv1560
The problem was conneted wit a update of Flasch player !
12-02-2013 12:07 PM
Have the HP All-in-One Deskjet J4580
Trying to install the Downloaded HP Solution Centre Software to my New Wind's 7 Op System
Getting Error message 1033.xml
How to solve this
12-03-2013 04:40 PM
I understand you are receiving an error message when trying to install the software for your printer. Please follow these steps to try and resolve your issue.
Perform a Level Three uninstall:
1) On your computer click on start menu, then at the bottom where it says search programs
and files type in %temp%
2) Locate the correct folder starting with "7z"
3) Open folder "Util".
4) Open folder "CCC".
5) Please run the L3uninstall.bat. (should look similar)
6) When the uninstall has completed, restart the computer
Next clean the Temp Folder:
1) Click on start menu, then at the bottom where it says search programs
and files type in %temp%
2) On your keyboard press "Ctrl" and "A" together (this will highlight everything in this folder)
3) Right click on your mouse and select delete
Now download the Printer Install Wizard
Please inform me your steps, I hope this resolves your issue.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the KUDOS STAR on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!