09-29-2010 09:15 AM
I have become discouraged after having purchased several packs of 4x6 Premium Plus High Gloss Photo Paper only to find that about 3/4 of the tabs will not tear cleanly. They are jagged and ugly. I fold and fold back and forth before tearing but it doesn't help. Is this something that HP is taking care of? Seems like a quality control issue.
09-29-2010 10:07 AM - edited 09-29-2010 10:08 AM
I'd suggest you contact Phone Support regarding this issue, as they may be able to replace those packs for you...
09-29-2010 10:48 AM
Thanks. Before I posted my comment I had just spent about 20 minutes on the phone - with people I couldn't understand who wanted to know all about my printer. Then told me they hoped I had better results with future purchases. Yeah......I tried.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper