01-31-2011 03:44 PM
I'm using AT&T DSL on an AT&T 2WIRE wireless router with an HP Pavilion laptop running Vista.
I have an HP PhotoSmart C8180 All-in-One with wireless (802.11g) connectivity. It's less than three years old, purchased in August, 2008, no longer under warranty. It worked fine until today.
I can scan and print, copy and print, but I can't print a document from my laptop. I can see that the laptop and printer are connected and the printer is ready, but when I print (even a test page) nothing happens except that the printer goes into error status. I've tried cancelling the print job and rebooting the router, the laptop, and the printer, but I still get the error. Help! Please! And thanks for any insight.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper