11-11-2011 07:41 PM
I have an HP C309a printer. When printing photos, there are light lines appearing horizontally approximately every half inch. I aligned and cleaned the print heads but the problem persists.
11-11-2011 07:48 PM
Follow the instructions on the following documents
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
12-13-2013 11:19 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I understand that the photos you prints with your Photosmart C309a, have horizontal lines in them.
Were you able to follow the steps in the document that pcwizard provided in the post right above yours? At what step did you run into an issue?
Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper