06-28-2011 07:26 AM
My Photosmart 2575 has suddenly started to replace all text with big black blocks of ink.
The issue has occured after I installed - and uninstalled - another HP all in one printer (can not remember name and number).
Have uninstalled all HP printer related drivers and applications, re-booted computer and installed the AiO_071_000_201_000_CDA_DriverOnly_Network_dan
Can someone please advice?
Thanks in advance.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper