10-14-2012 09:26 PM - edited 10-14-2012 09:31 PM
When I was buying more ink for this printer, I was told that I should do a cleaning cycle before I put new ink in. How do I do a cleaning cycle? I have Windows 7 and connect to the printer with a USB
07-12-2013 01:05 PM
I came across your post and thought I'd offer an answer in case you hadn't found an explanation. What they probably meant was to run a cleaning utility after installing new ink. The cleaning utility can prime the ink and help get the ink in the new cartridge to start flowing. I recommend running the utility up to 3 times if you are having trouble achieving good print quality. See Solution 3
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper