Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Well, I guess I could call you up and read you my 12-30-11 email that says I am running Mac OS 10.7 but that might not get thru either.

Is there an answer to my question of there being  anything for the 7510 that will enable me TO PRINT DOUBLE-SIDED IN MAC OS 10.7?

(I'm not really expecting an answer. If you have to be snarky, just skip it.)

HP Recommended

I have a Photosmart 7515. Everything else works. No double sided print. I down loaded the full set of software from the website.

HP Recommended

yes it PRINTS Duplex and is supposed to also COPY two sidded originals. putting a two sidded document in the feed tray face up and on the dislay on the printer I select copy then settings and select two sided then hit Black. It scans the original then prints the first page. it then sucks it back into the printer, assuming to flip the copy page over, but then completes the copy by spitting out a one sidded copy- the other side never gets copied. I get no errors or warnigs. So how do I get it to copy two sided originals onto a two sided copy?

HP Recommended

Download the latest drivers from HP (delete all current drivers first using the HP delete utility).

Remove and re install the printer.

After that in any print dialog there is a "Layout" picklist. Under that is a 2 sided option (some applications may have the 2 sided option on the first priant dialog box. You may have to choose long or short edge binding or may get a warning about that.

Works for Office 2011 applications in OSX 10.7

HP Recommended

ok. I have a 2 sided document (physically in hand) that I want to run through my HP Photosmart 7510 and easily produce the same 2 sided documents (need more then 100 copies so not interested in flipping each one).

Help!

HP Recommended

@feldownsum - I want to help but I am not sure I understand what you are asking. Are you saying you need assistance in making 100 copies of a two-sided document or are you trying to print 100 pages with two sides from your computer?  If you are trying to make a copy, press Copy on the printer and in Settings you should see 2-sided.  Does that answer your question?

Are you still seeking help?  If this is a problem with the computer, what is your operating system?  

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
HP Recommended

i have a new 7520 all in 1 printer how do i print on booth sides of paper

HP Recommended

The formatting of a one-sided document is different from the formatting for  a two-sided version of the same document.  The printing on the one-sided version takes up more of the 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper than does the printing on the two-sided version - same document printed one-after-the-other, just changing the "Print One-sided" option in the Print dialog box.  The margins for the one-sided version are too small, since the printing is taking up more of the page.  Does anyone have a solution for this?  

HP Recommended

Hello mdbiderman,

I'd like to try and help you out here. Where are you printing your two sided document from? What is the name of the program or are you using the printers ADF with a pre printed document?

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say “thanks” for helping!
Please mark a reply “Accept as Solution” if it solved your issue so others can find it.
I work on behalf of HP.

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Duh ... no ... !

I just did all this, but only had 1 page of source material ... So ... it should have printed the SAME page on BOTH sides ...

But ... NO!

(What a waste of paper ...!)

??????????????

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.