01-29-2012 07:27 PM
Calibration and alignment prints correctly from the printer panel menu but nothing else prints properly. For instance, the Print Test Page command from the printer properties and from the printer diagnostics utility result in a completely blank page kicking out. Tried to print a single page PDF and got the line drawings (all in green...they were black on the PDF) and none of the text. Getting very frustrated. Any ideas?
07-12-2012 03:35 PM
Hi there grimabbott,
This article covers print quality and will likely solve your issue. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper