Re: Photosmart A630 Series Printer (I think I have the A637 -- the one manufactured in red) (216 Views)
Student
smorgan7095
Message 1 of 2 (226 Views)
Accepted Solution

Photosmart A630 Series Printer (I think I have the A637 -- the one manufactured in red)

1.  Is there an optional bluetooth accessory for this printer that will allow bluetooth printing, particularly from an iphone/ipad?

2.  Is there an optional battery pack that can still be purchased for this printer?

3.  What is the print resolution?  (I've checked all the materials, and have located every other spec, but not the print resolution)

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)

Re: Photosmart A630 Series Printer (I think I have the A637 -- the one manufactured in red)

Hi,

1. There is an optional Bluetooth accessory - HP bt500 Bluetooth USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter (Q6273A)

However, Apple iOS does not support Bluetooth printing.

2.The device do have an optional battery pack:

HP Photosmart Internal Battery for HP Compact Photo Printers (Q5599A)

Unfortunately i am not aware if it is still available on the market or not, I could not locate it on HP Store.

3. below is the printing resolution:

Black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Color (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi (on advanced photo paper)

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation