04-27-2011 05:04 AM
I have tried all suggestions from the HP support site - clean printer head, reset printer.
I replaced ALL print cartridges too.
Before reset the 0002 error was present, after reset, 0022 error was shown. I can still use the scanner from the PC.
What are my options? I heard that maybe a new print head? How much is that? Better to buy a Canon?
04-27-2011 06:14 AM
If you have cleaned the printheads with a cloth and that did not fix the issue, it does sounds like the printheads have gone bad and you would be looking for an upgrade to your printer.
06-07-2013 07:26 PM
When you say, "looking for an upgrade to your printer", do you mean, it can't be fixed, or to fix it, would require an upgrade?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper