01-06-2009 07:48 PM
I just set up my new Photosmart C4400 series printer and for some reason its only printing in color ink. Whenever I print a document that has both black text and color highlights, it only prints the items in color. Also, my printer will not print anything that I try to photocopy. Any ideas on how to fix these issues?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper