11-01-2011 07:52 PM
My year or so old Photosmart C4680 printer was unplugged for several months. It used to work beautifully, but now I continually get an "out of paper" message when I try to print, even though I fill the paper tray, and push the "OK" button as directed. What gives?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper