10-27-2009 06:35 PM
I recently purchased the HP Photosmart C4780 printer and I am trying to print on cardstock (heavy paper). Everytime I print on it, the ink smears really easily. I have tried to adjust the setting such as dpi but the ink still smears. There is no cardstock option. Any ideas? Thank you for your help!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper