Photosmart C7250 Feeding two sheets of paper for every print job (541 Views)
Student
jk52
Message 1 of 5 (541 Views)

Photosmart C7250 Feeding two sheets of paper for every print job

I have a C7250 that feeds two sheets of paper for every page printed.  These are separate page feeds and the first page is always blank, the second page is the printed content.  This is consistent for all pages in any print job (i.e. for a 5 page document, the printer uses 10 sheets, 5 of which are blank).  This occurs for all applications and whether the print job is portrait or landscape.  I've adjusted the margin definition(s) in the applications with no effect. It occurs whether the paper tray is full or partially full.  If there is only one sheet in the paper try, it feeds that one sheet (blank), then the "paper out" warning occurs.  Upon reloading the tray, the second sheet with content will print (just one sheet at that time)   Resets, power cycles, etc. do not change this behaviour.  Note that any diagnostic print (status, networ setup, etc.) feeds and prints only one sheet, so it's not a paper nor mechanical pickup issue.

Help !

Student
redjac
Message 2 of 5 (521 Views)

Re: Photosmart C7250 Feeding two sheets of paper for every print job

I am having the same problem .  I would like find out the answer also.

Top Student
bjmdata
Message 3 of 5 (300 Views)

Hewlett-Packard C7250 All-In-One Printer Problem.

Same problem as mentioned by others.

First page always is blank.

Printheads have been cleaned; Printer has been aligned; Drivers have been updated.

Any ideas?

Top Student
bjmdata
Message 4 of 5 (294 Views)

Ensure you install C7200 Series and not 7200 Series drivers.

Student
navjep
Message 5 of 5 (140 Views)

My printer is doing the same as JK52 below.....I have entered the driver for C7200 series but to know avail.

Ideas?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation