07-16-2009 08:35 AM
10-07-2009 12:04 AM
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
02-02-2012 10:52 AM
I just replaced the black. light magenta, magenta and light blue cartridges, aligned and cleaned cartridges, reset the printer to factory settings, plugged the power cord into the wall socket, uninstalled and reinstalled the software. From left to right one report sheet shows blue blank yellow blue green yellow. The other shows black,
blue, blank, yellow, light blue , magenta. There is no red in the photos printed and streaks through the magenta.
The printer reports full ink supply. How can I get the printer to restore all of the colors and remove the streaks? There is no red in the prints of photos. Thanks.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper