10-16-2010 01:33 PM
The printer started turning itself on when everything was off, and putting on quite a light show. I unplugged it at both ends several times, waited several minutes and then it went through many gyrations of on/off, an error message BA07AF30 or similar sometimes appeared. I finally got it to going after removing/resinstalling all the print cartridges; then, in the middle of a printing a page the power turned off/on. What should I try to get it working normally again?
12-02-2011 09:33 PM
Throw it in the river and purchase a different brand. I have the same problem with 3 of them. I spent an hour on the phone and paid for nothing. The tech people just down a check list and did the same thing I did before calling tech support. I purchased 4 of them about 15 months ago and within the last three weeks 3 of them will not shut off, they just turn on and off and on and off and never stop..............great product until warranty ran out.........Canon here I come...
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper