09-30-2010 10:51 AM
I just purchased an open box/new printer. I tried to turn it on after plugging everything in and it didn't respond. I have already been thru the online tech support guidelines so yes the plug works etc..
I am now trying to verify the exact a/c power adapter that goes with my printer. It appears that I may have the wrong one. Does anyone know the proper power adapter for the Photosmart Premium C309. The numbers on the back of the printer are +32V 1300mA.
My power supply has the following, Input: 100-240V-50/60Hz 1300mA and Output: +32V 1560mA
Is this the right power supply?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper