07-04-2014 10:11 AM
When I try to go to HP Solution Centre on my computer I get the message "Parsing error in file C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml " What does this mean and how can I fix it?
07-07-2014 10:54 AM
Sorry to hear about the Solution Center Error "Parsing error in file C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml", I would like to offer a suggestion.
While looking into this error I came across a great post by Re: parsing error in file c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml that I would suggest following. on this Thread:
I hope this helps clear up the Solution Center issues.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper