05-01-2010 10:43 AM
I have a 3 year old C8180 that prints Red when it should print Blue. I installed a new HP Cyan Cartridge with no change. This occurs when printing text and when copying a document. The unusual thing is that when printing a photograph using the 4x6 tray it reproduces the Blues and all other colors perfectly. I have tried the HP Total Care help line and they just want me to keep changing the cartridge. Background: It is possible that the Cyan ink cartridge ran dry before I replaced it. I would appreciate any help on this.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper