Question

Honor Student
Puppetlady69
Message 1 of 6 (132 Views)

Portable wireless printing

Has anyone found a reasonably small portable wireless printer that will print from an IPAD? I travel a lot and need something that I can pack in luggage (weight restricted) that will print from my IPAD? It needs to print standard paper, but not necessarily color.             Sharon

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 6 (125 Views)

Re: Portable wireless printing

Hi,

Probably your printer uses Bluetooth and at this stage iPad does not support printing using Bluetooth. What is your printer ? Does it support WiFi ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Puppetlady69
Message 3 of 6 (110 Views)

That's the problem, I don't have a printer - because I need something quite portable that I can pack in a suitcase or carryon that will work with m IPAD, and there isn't one.  I was hoping someone had discovered something.

Regents Professor
sabretooth04
Message 4 of 6 (105 Views)

Have you tried searching the web?

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aportable%20mobile%20printers

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Thumbs Up to the right in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Honor Student
Puppetlady69
Message 5 of 6 (95 Views)

Yes, I did check the internet, but what I have seen are either too big or don't work with the iPAD.  Maybe Apple will come

up with something.  I guess I could try to send my notes to computer, then print them from there. But, that's the reason I carry my iPAD. Do you know if it would work with the new Google computer?

Honor Student
Puppetlady69
Message 6 of 6 (75 Views)

Yes, I checked Amazon, and other web sources. They do have a wireless, portable printer, but it doesn't work with the IPAD. Which I guess is Apple's fault.  But, that's what I'm looking for.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation