11-08-2011 06:36 AM
Hi Sara, glad to hear it's back working. I'll save this post as a reference for others.
12-26-2012 01:04 PM
I found the answer to this question on a YouTube, but then ran into the following problem:
Is there a more permanent solution as it needs this procedure every time now though... it has worked for me 4 times.
05-09-2013 03:12 AM
Hi Beno, have you already followed the steps in the link below?
09-11-2013 03:54 PM
11-12-2013 11:38 AM
The regular problem solving steps don't solve the problem for me. The Youtube-fix works for a single print job only. Considering the amount of people that are having this problem, it's pretty clear that HP simply messed up on these models. My next all-in-one certainly won't be from HP. I pay HP for this machine, I don't get paid by HP to solve HP's problems.
04-30-2015 10:33 PM
I have also done all the things listed in the You Tube Video as well as cleaning the copper contacts both on the cartridges and inside the printer... and while it resets and works for one print copy, I must reset and do the whole sequence every time I want to print. Does anybody else have a long term solution? I really don't want to waste my cartridges that I have for this printer by buying a new printer with different ink cartridges. Help me please... I'm dying here.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper