11-08-2011 06:36 AM
Hi Sara, glad to hear it's back working. I'll save this post as a reference for others.
12-26-2012 01:04 PM
I found the answer to this question on a YouTube, but then ran into the following problem:
Is there a more permanent solution as it needs this procedure every time now though... it has worked for me 4 times.
05-09-2013 03:12 AM
Hi Beno, have you already followed the steps in the link below?
09-11-2013 03:54 PM
11-12-2013 11:38 AM
The regular problem solving steps don't solve the problem for me. The Youtube-fix works for a single print job only. Considering the amount of people that are having this problem, it's pretty clear that HP simply messed up on these models. My next all-in-one certainly won't be from HP. I pay HP for this machine, I don't get paid by HP to solve HP's problems.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper