10-26-2011 04:38 PM
I have an HP Officejet 6500 wireless. It is installed on a desktop with Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit. The printer is telling me it cannot print because the print head is missing or damaged. I have removed everything and cleaned as directed but still the same error. Doesn anyone know if I can buy a new printer head for this particular printer?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper