06-03-2010 08:32 PM - last edited on 06-03-2010 08:43 PM by WendyM
I replaced existing print cartridge several times, turned printer on & off, inserted a new printer cartridge & the printer consistently states there is no print cartridge when there is one in place. The system worked fine yesterday, but is not performing at all today. Please advise. Thank you. Wendy Akita [text removed for privacy]
06-16-2010 09:35 AM
Are you using genuine HP supplies?
If you are getting the same error on multiple HP print cartridges, then there is a problem with your printer. I would look carefully at your print cartridge to find the electrical connections and then, with the power off, look inside the printer for the corresponding connectors to see if there is some obstruction or debris in the way of the connection.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper