03-17-2011 09:30 AM
I have the Photosmart C4580 All-in-One. All of a sudden, when I want to print an entire page of text, it prints out only about a 1/4 of the page on the right side. It seems to do it when I am printing in landscape. Please help. I am wasting alot of paper and ink. Thanks!
03-18-2011 06:58 AM
Hi - It sounds like the paper size might be set to an envelope somewhere - either in the printer driver or the SW you're printing from. In whatever SW you're printing from, try going into Page Setup, right before printing and verify that the paper size is set to Letter size. In addition, verify the same in the printer driver by going into File, Print, Preferences (or Properties) and choose Letter size.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
03-18-2011 09:07 PM
Thanks - I had check on all the settings but I did find, which I didn't look at, under Printer Properties, the tab that says Features had the wrong size paper. Thanks again! I hope it stays that way!!!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper