Question

Jo- Honor Student
Honor Student
Jo-
Message 1 of 3 (937 Views)

Print-out is only 1/4 of page

I have the Photosmart C4580 All-in-One.  All of a sudden, when I want to print an entire page of text, it prints out only about a 1/4 of the page on the right side.  It seems to do it when I am printing in landscape. Please help.  I am wasting alot of paper and ink. Thanks!

Associate Professor
kkcb9395
Message 2 of 3 (898 Views)

Re: Print-out is only 1/4 of page

Hi - It sounds like the paper size might be set to an envelope somewhere - either in the printer driver or the SW you're printing from.  In whatever SW you're printing from, try going into Page Setup, right before printing and verify that the paper size is set to Letter size.  In addition, verify the same in the printer driver by going into File, Print, Preferences (or Properties) and choose Letter size.

Hope that helps.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos thumbs up. Please mark the post that solves your problem as an Accepted Solution so other forum users can utilize the solution.

I am an HP employee.
Jo- Honor Student
Honor Student
Jo-
Message 3 of 3 (872 Views)

Re: Print-out is only 1/4 of page

Thanks - I had check on all the settings but I did find, which I didn't look at, under Printer Properties, the tab that says Features had the wrong size paper.  Thanks again!  I hope it stays that way!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation