12-27-2009 03:58 PM
I recently (within the past month) replaced the black ink cartridge that came with my printer. It worked fine until today when I tried to print and it printed, but very very slowly. After that it started flashing the message "Print Cartridge Problem" on the printer touch screen. I followed the instructions on the HP website and cleaned the contacts. Still have the same message flashing. I don't really want to go and buy another new printer cartridge as they are so expensive and I just replaced this one! Any suggestions?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper