03-03-2010 08:22 AM
Hi, Ive had my Deskjet 6620 printer for 4 years now and its been great until now. I went to buy another printer cartridge and I know its the right one but it keeps saying the printer does not recognize the black ink cartridge. I dont want to buy another ink cartridge cause I spent the money already on this one, can I fix it somehow?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper