02-22-2011 09:01 AM
When printing in color the copy has horizontal color bars on the page. There are no color bars nor black bars on copies printed in black. The color cartridges have been changed twice. We purchased another CP1215 and have used the cartridges in the new printer. They worked fine. We would like to get this printer working to use at a desk that does not have the printer usage that the new one does.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper