Question

Honor Student
lcindylh
Message 1 of 7 (498 Views)
Accepted Solution

Printer Jam...Not really jammed

I have a hp psc 1315 all in one and today when I attempted to print something it says i have a paper jam when I actually don't.  I have turned it off and left it for quite some time and then turned it back on hoping it will reset itself but no luck.  It prints out the test page and continues to say I have a paper jam.  Please tell me what I can do.

Teacher
RickeyP
Message 2 of 7 (485 Views)

Re: Printer Jam...Not really jammed

Follow this Document: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01577197&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=374568&tmp_...

Although I work for HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Honor Student
lcindylh
Message 3 of 7 (484 Views)

I have tried both and even though the test page prints without a problem my printer still won't print anything else I ask to be printed from my computer. It still says I have a paper jam.
Teacher
RickeyP
Message 4 of 7 (482 Views)

Did you restart your computer?

Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Honor Student
lcindylh
Message 5 of 7 (476 Views)

Low & behold the simplest thing worked. Thank You So Much!
Teacher
RickeyP
Message 6 of 7 (474 Views)

np.. thank you!

Honor Student
ShayShay2DST
Message 7 of 7 (394 Views)

This doesn't work for me.  Any more suggestions?

Frustrated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation