05-01-2011 07:27 AM
I have a HP Officejet 7000 Wide Format Printer and it has been working fine but then I tried to print and image in A3 Landscape Borderless (it's worked before) and it doesn't print the full image, one end is cut off. I tried Aligning the pinheads but it still didn't work, what's wrong and what should I do?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper