04-01-2012 08:19 PM
I have a HP Photosmart D110 Series printer and lately my computer keeps telling me my printer is not online, While it is connected to the wireless network and is on, I have rebooted both my computer and the printer, I have also checked for driver updates and I am currently up to date but the problem still persists. If anyone has the solution I would greatly appreciate it.
04-03-2012 02:18 PM
Hi Phil welcome to the community
Hope you are doing well;
Go here and try this Article select your Os and follow the instructions,
If this deos not help please update your post with what operating system you are using moreover as general steps make sure that your operating system is up to date as well as the printer's firmware you can check here, for windows.
Hope it helps;
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper