04-07-2011 03:22 AM
You can find the info HERE. Be aware that the pageyield is measured with 5% coverage.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
04-07-2011 05:43 AM
go to this link:http://www.hp.com/pageyield/en-019/yieldSearch.htm
Page yield is measured using standard ISO pages,details are here: http://www.hp.com/pageyield/en-019/articles/inkjet
I don't know what the exact coverage is but as you can see the pages are intended to represent typical printing.
12-02-2011 03:39 PM
I have an HP 6480 All In One Inkjet Printer, ~4 years old. I find the #74 black cartridges expire rather quickly
I am printing articles from online newspapers so the jobs are ~ 95% text, only in black. The last cartridge yielded 165 pages, 8.5X11 inches. I had an empty #75 HP Tricolor cartridge installed, but selected black only from the preferences page.
The link I checked did not explain explicitly what my yield should be. What should I expect?
Also, I get a message on the printer display that cartridge alignment must be performed every time I turn on the printer. What is causing this? I can use ok, cancel to return to ready state, so this is mostly an annoyance.
Any input would be appreciated.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper