Question

Student
mixr44
Message 1 of 4 (7,898 Views)

Printer cartridge capacity

I just wanted to know if anyone knows approximately how many pages I can get from the cartridge 61 on the HP 3050 all-in-one deskjet printer.

Professor
Picardje
Message 2 of 4 (7,861 Views)

Re: Printer cartridge capacity

Hi,

You can find the info HERE. Be aware that the pageyield is measured with 5% coverage.

Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

Tutor
TobarSegais
Message 3 of 4 (7,855 Views)

Hi,

go to this link:http://www.hp.com/pageyield/en-019/yieldSearch.html?cCode=us and simply enter your printer or cartridge number and it will give you the page yield.

Page yield is measured using standard ISO pages,details are here: http://www.hp.com/pageyield/en-019/articles/inkjetPageYields.html?cCode=us

I don't know what the exact coverage is but as you can see the pages are intended to represent typical printing.

Regards

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Honor Student
padyboy1
Message 4 of 4 (7,702 Views)

I have an HP 6480 All In One Inkjet Printer, ~4 years old. I find the #74 black cartridges expire rather quickly

I am printing articles from online newspapers so the jobs are ~ 95% text, only in black. The last cartridge yielded 165 pages, 8.5X11 inches. I had an empty #75 HP Tricolor cartridge installed, but selected black only from the preferences page.

The link I checked did not explain explicitly what my yield should be. What should I expect?

Also, I get a message on the printer display that cartridge alignment must be performed every time I turn on the printer. What is causing this? I can use ok, cancel to return to ready state, so this is mostly an annoyance.

Any input would be appreciated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation