01-31-2011 02:47 PM
I've just had to have my CP1515n fixed because, following a house move, the printer developed a fault and stopped printing down one side of the page. Now it keeps going into 'printer cool down mode' resulting in delayed printing. Does anyone know how I can come our of this 'mode' and return to normal printing life?
Many thanks. Bob
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper