Question

Student
mctd02
Message 1 of 3 (2,380 Views)

Printer does not print

hello,

I have an HP Deskjet F4180 printer.  I haven't been using a lot.  However, ever since i bought this printer, I have been experiencing with printing any types of documents.  more specifically, it seems to me that the printer does feed in the blank paper after printing option is selected.  The reason that i think this might be the problem is because I always had to play how i feed in a blank sheet of paper.  Sometimes it took almost 20 minutes to just print one page.  Do you have any idea what the problem is?  I am getting annoyed by this printer to the point that i don't want to print any thing on this printer.  It is so tedious to feed in the paper in a correct way and the printer is still not printing at the end.  Please help me if can.  Thanks.

Chau

Teacher
word_Of_Tech
Message 2 of 3 (2,365 Views)

Re: Printer does not print

Hello Chau.

you Said that you haven't been using this printer for a long time right.

It may be the problem on your ink it maybe clogged for reason like it was store for a while. It is advicesable that you will turn on the printer just once a week it will do so that it will hit up the cartridge and it will not be clogged.

It cases like you will print in black and white and your printer will feed the paper through and it tries to print of course it cannot spray an ink on the paper becuase the is clogged It same as the tri color..The only solution for this is go ahed an buy a set of cartridges.Does it make sense?

Best Regards..

19chinovz76
Student
chestnuts0439
Message 3 of 3 (663 Views)

Re: Printer does not print

I have a F380 Deskjet printer.  Sometimes sheets of paper get caught in the feed mechanism and get tangled.  Then an E appears on the set of controls and restarting the printer is impossible.  What can I do to restart the printer speedily?

Chestnuts

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation