04-06-2011 10:33 AM
The HP printer does a GREAT job. Lately, though, I have run into difficulties. The printer doesn't print the whole page on emails. That is, when somebody emails a schedule or receipt. It will skip lines. The printer will print heading for example and skip what is under the heading. Then go to the next column and list and heading and skip what was under that heading. And, the last time at a printing attempt, the lining up of the sentences is incorrect. That is, when a sentence is done, the next sentence starts a brand new line.
J. L. L. (aka Deanculvert)
04-07-2011 12:42 PM
Hi - Can you provide some additional information?
- What printer do you have?
- What OS are you using?
- Does it only happen from one application or does it happen from all applications?
I am an HP employee.
04-15-2011 06:34 PM
I have an HP Photosmart 7960. When I want to print something from an email, it doesn't print it all. If, for example, I print or attempt to print a schedule, it would miss who is on the schedule but have the time of this person that is scheduled. It would print only parts of it.
Also, I used to be able to transfer pictures from the card from a camera into a port from the printer and on to the computer. Right now, the printer doesn't allow that. A message in red comes on stating the printer does not recognize the computer.
Sorry I wasn't very explicit before.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper