01-20-2014 12:39 PM
Hi Ursh and capitansha,
I understand Ursh wants to know how to change the date and time.
I have provided a document for Changing the Language and Time on the Control Panel Display. The fax should include the date and time along with the header. To change the header you can go to setup, fax setup, basic setup and fax header.
I understand that capitansha has a black stripe when printing from the Laserjet 1080.
I can't find this model.
What is the full name and product number of your printer.
I would print a cleaning page. From the printer's display if you have the option or from the software installed on the computer.
Remove the toner and rotate the print cartridge forward and backward 4-5 times and retry printing again.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!
I work on behalf of HP
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper