05-31-2009 04:34 AM
I purchased an HP Laser Jet P1005 printer on Friday and have just installed it. It is not picking up the paper. I cancelled all print requests and noticed that the test page is stuck on 'deleting'. My print request was cancelled. I was notified that there is no paper in the printer, but there is and I have added more! When I switch the printer off and then on it tries to pick up the paper, but can't, and the test page is still 'deleting'. I am soooo frustrated! Does anyone have a remedy. Thanks, I would be most grateful.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper