05-18-2010 08:53 AM
Hey guys, I have a user who has a HP P2035n printer, it is a local printer and is not connected to the network, and it is not shared. She is using windows 7 32 bit and is unable to print multiple copies of a document. She is able to select how many copies she want, but the printer only does one. I don't think it is a driver issue, because when I log on to the same machine under an alternate account I am able to print just fine. I have disconnected/reconnected the printer without any luck, I looked through the configurations and there is nothing that indicates a problem. Mopied is enabled. And the driver is up to date to the best of my knowledge. Any suggestions?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper