04-07-2012 09:21 AM
I have an HP Deskjet F4280 printer and it won't feed the paper through. I have tried all different kinds of paper but it doesn't work... The rollers are turning but they're not grabbing paper.
04-07-2012 11:25 AM
Take a look at this HP link on how to clean the rollers.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
03-03-2013 03:19 PM
Stupid solution, they just said the rollers don't work, the link states that you'll have to place a paper to do a paper test. HOW IF THE ROLLERS AREN'T TAKING THE PAPER??????? HP support staff has no training, much less do they have common sense.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper